Photobucket

Profile

Joyin Wong
Currently 16.
Living in Shah Alam, Selangor
Studying in SMK Subang Utama

Your one in a million,
There ain't nothing better.

Description Heylow, I am friendly and I don't bite unless you try to claw me. I am boring because I am interested in HTML. The infection is setting in. Eotteoke?

Chat Box


Dont be rude (:

Affliates

Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

HISTORY

• March 2008
• April 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• June 2010
• July 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011

Credits

Layout by: turtlelyn
Background: ego-box

problems
Thursday, May 13, 2010 : 4:39 AM


You know , it already hurts cause your so far away
And everytime we meet , its never more than a day
Im sick of the way you treat me everyday
Texting and fighting all the way

What happened to the past?
What happened to the love?
What happened to us?
Is it all a waste?

Questions fill my mind
Answers left un-answered
Do you really love me?
If you do, why dont you just show it?
If you dont, why dont you just leave?


I hate it when you say ' i dont care '
and i hate it when you give me the cold talk
It gives me the thought that you dont want me around
Dont control your love
Just show it all out (: