Photobucket

Profile

Joyin Wong
Currently 16.
Living in Shah Alam, Selangor
Studying in SMK Subang Utama

Your one in a million,
There ain't nothing better.

Description Heylow, I am friendly and I don't bite unless you try to claw me. I am boring because I am interested in HTML. The infection is setting in. Eotteoke?

Chat Box


Dont be rude (:

Affliates

Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

HISTORY

• March 2008
• April 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• June 2010
• July 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011

Credits

Layout by: turtlelyn
Background: ego-box

11th / 12th March
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 : 9:33 PM

Heeee - Heee - Hee

Supposed to go school on both days , but guess what? I PONTENG ed
School was having dont know what acting sketch thingy. Lazy attend. And Congrates to my class, 4Gamma for getting first . (Heard this from somewhere else)

Went to watch Alice in Wonderland 3D with YuenYin , EnYee , Eevon and Wei Ji. First time watching 3D. Very ' jor deng ' lor the specs. Wanted to steal them home, but didnt.

Skating the next day with YuenYin , EnYee , Eevon , Joanne etc etc ... Met new kawans :D Bumped into Anne , Helena , WengYen , Shyen , Sarina , Amanda and many more . Watched Alice in Wonderland for second time. This time without 3D . Much better (:


I super duper love the Queen and the Two Fat Boys. Makes me laugh whenever i see them. Especially the Queen. Hahahaha. Bloody Big Head