Photobucket

Profile

Joyin Wong
Currently 16.
Living in Shah Alam, Selangor
Studying in SMK Subang Utama

Your one in a million,
There ain't nothing better.

Description Heylow, I am friendly and I don't bite unless you try to claw me. I am boring because I am interested in HTML. The infection is setting in. Eotteoke?

Chat Box


Dont be rude (:

Affliates

Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

HISTORY

• March 2008
• April 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• June 2010
• July 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011

Credits

Layout by: turtlelyn
Background: ego-box

tagged by Janine
Wednesday, February 3, 2010 : 11:26 PM

Here's a simple game.
Answer all the questions below and tag 5 people.
Rules: You cannot answer the questions by repeating the previous answers,

State 5 facts of yourself that people know.
1. I talk ALOT of nonsense.
2. I love to eat.
3. I love hanging out.
4. I forget things very fast
5. I love cookies :D

State 5 facts of yourself that people don't know
1. Im shy most of the time (hahahaha)
2. I like to sing
3. I like shisha
4. I hate babies and small kids.
5. Im afraid of the dark.

State 5 bad behaviours of yourself
1. Im damn impatient.
2. Very bad tempered.
3. Stubborn
4. Easily irritated
5. Hates loosing

State 5 good sides of you
1. Im friendly ?
2. Playful ?
3. Easy going ?
4. Always happy
5. I love my friends (:

Now tag 5 people!
1. Carmen Pang
2. Jessica Kah Mun
3. Vyber
4. Sok Fan
5. Eva Cheang.

Go to http://whotookmycookies.blogspot.com/ 6th post, if you cannot copy it (: