Photobucket

Profile

Joyin Wong
Currently 16.
Living in Shah Alam, Selangor
Studying in SMK Subang Utama

Your one in a million,
There ain't nothing better.

Description Heylow, I am friendly and I don't bite unless you try to claw me. I am boring because I am interested in HTML. The infection is setting in. Eotteoke?

Chat Box


Dont be rude (:

Affliates

Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

HISTORY

• March 2008
• April 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• June 2010
• July 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011

Credits

Layout by: turtlelyn
Background: ego-box

2pm - Heartbeat
Thursday, January 14, 2010 : 4:47 AM


Can you feel my heartbeat
The heart that you stepped all over and left is still beating,
And it's beating for you
No matter how hard i try to forget
No matter how many new people i meet
Why do i keep thinking of only you when i turn around
I don't want to do this anymore.
I want to stop.
No matter how many times i try and try to stop myself
It's no use. My heart is broken, why

Why do i keep doing such foolish things
I know in my head, but why is my heart rebelling
I'm holding on to you and can't let go.
It still feels like you're next to me.
I can't believe in farewell
No matter who i meet,
I can't open up one part of my heart and i keep your place empty
There's no reason for you come back,
But why do i keep thinking that you might come back
Why isn't my heart listening

Listen to my heartbeat, it's beating for you
Listen to my heartbeat, it's waiting for you
Don't i know that it's over.
I don't understand why i'm like this
Listen to my heartbeat, it's beating for you
Listen to my heartbeat, it's waiting for you
It still hurts thinking of you.
I think of you every time my heart beats

I have to forget. i have to forget in order to live
I have to erase it. If i don't, i'll die
Stop trying to get her back. She ain't coming
She's gone, gotta be moving on
She left, she won't come back.
She doesn't think of you.

She doesn't know that i'm waiting for her, she's doing well
She already forgot about me, totally erased me.
Why can't i do that

Listen to my heartbeat. it's beating for you
Listen to my heartbeat. it's waiting for you
My heart is beating faster and faster (x4)

Awesome lyrics (: