Photobucket

Profile

Joyin Wong
Currently 16.
Living in Shah Alam, Selangor
Studying in SMK Subang Utama

Your one in a million,
There ain't nothing better.

Description Heylow, I am friendly and I don't bite unless you try to claw me. I am boring because I am interested in HTML. The infection is setting in. Eotteoke?

Chat Box


Dont be rude (:

Affliates

Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

HISTORY

• March 2008
• April 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• June 2010
• July 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011

Credits

Layout by: turtlelyn
Background: ego-box

1st January 2010
Friday, January 1, 2010 : 8:46 PM

" WHY MUST YOU USE 2 PHONES "

LOL. World War happened again cause of this. Doesnt make sense at all lor ! One phone is i buy myself. One phone is you buy for me. So what if i want to use both. Its not like i non-stop texting in front of you all. I just carry it nia. Then you make so much noise about it. If i never use , you ask me why i never use it.

Its New Year night. Why choose this night to fight over stupid things? I wont spoil my mood over your crap lor. So i deceided to walk away from that dinner table with my dinner. But you shouted for me to SIT down. Fine then , i rather starve then to see your fugly face.