Photobucket

Profile

Joyin Wong
Currently 16.
Living in Shah Alam, Selangor
Studying in SMK Subang Utama

Your one in a million,
There ain't nothing better.

Description Heylow, I am friendly and I don't bite unless you try to claw me. I am boring because I am interested in HTML. The infection is setting in. Eotteoke?

Chat Box


Dont be rude (:

Affliates

Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

HISTORY

• March 2008
• April 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• June 2010
• July 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011

Credits

Layout by: turtlelyn
Background: ego-box

041009
Saturday, October 3, 2009 : 9:26 PM

Happy Birthday
Katherine Chai
(:
Our retarded momments wont be forgotten.


World War 3 happening in my house man

sister come back from tuition and demand to use computer
ask her wait awhile also cannot
then WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I GIVE HER?
shout at me pula
ask me to BE CAREFUL wor
sohai betul .

then i shout back at her lor
two so hai shouting at one another
whole neighbourhood 100% can hear .
Kelian my neighbour
She think i will let her bully me meh
ma-chee-buy .
If You Want Something From Me,
Ever Thought Of Asking For It Nicely?
Maybe i Would Be Nice Enough
To Even Look At Your Monstrous Face.