Photobucket

Profile

Joyin Wong
Currently 16.
Living in Shah Alam, Selangor
Studying in SMK Subang Utama

Your one in a million,
There ain't nothing better.

Description Heylow, I am friendly and I don't bite unless you try to claw me. I am boring because I am interested in HTML. The infection is setting in. Eotteoke?

Chat Box


Dont be rude (:

Affliates

Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

HISTORY

• March 2008
• April 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• June 2010
• July 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011

Credits

Layout by: turtlelyn
Background: ego-box

27 june
Friday, June 26, 2009 : 10:10 AM

Trials in a months time?
ARGHH !

anyway , went to oneU to watch this movie today
:D
Transformers 2
totally awesome .
people , go watch it !!


rumors about megan fox being a HE???!!
WhaatTheHell man
she's so freaking HAWTTT & pretty
how to be a HE?
= =
common sense abit ....


NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING A HE !!!!

report card day tomorrowww .

3 words ..........

D - I - E !